To pass on knowledge and enjoyment of shooting by providing coaching that will equip you to shoot more accurately and confidently.
We specialise in Advanced Rifle Handling (ARH) training, endorsed by FGASA, in the use of heavy calibre rifles to give Field Guides the confidence to stop a charge if that eventuality ever arises.
• Coaching and Assessments for FGASA Advanced Rifle Handling (ARH) qualification
• Basic Training - Handgun, Rifle, Shotgun, Self-loading rifle
• Proficiency for Competency applications – Handgun, Rifle, Shotgun, Self-loading rifle
• Assistance/Compliance with the Firearms Control Act
• Reloading Courses as well as advice and training
• Firearm maintenance, storage and control
SAPS Accredited Training Provider (4000836)
PFTC Accredited Training Provider (T1307003)
ITA Qualified Range Officer and Instructor
“ARH Assessment Protocols”. All students are required to have read these before they do an assessment. The ARH Assessment Protocols must be ready by candidates prior to their assessment. There are a number of changes to the exercises, rules and requirements and it is important for candidates to read and understand these. The ARH assessment will be conducted according to this document.
View the ARH Assessment Protocols